1. Fresh Spring Rolls Shrimp or Tofu 7.95
Rice paper stuffed with lettuce, bean sprouts, mint, vermicelli noodles and Shrimp or Tofu, served with special
2. Fried Spring Rolls 6.95
Deep fried ground chicken mixed with cabbage & glass noodles wrapped with spring rolls skin.
3. Crispy Calamari 8.95
Battered calamari golden fried served with sweet chili sauce.
4. Shrimp Tempura 8.95
Battered shrimp golden fried served with sweet chili sauce.
5. Sa-Tay Chicken 8.95
Marinated in coconut with herbs & spices, grilled, served with peanut sauce & cucumber salad.
6. Tod Mun 8.95
Ground fish with red curry, deep fried served with cucumber salad.
7. Angel Wings 9.95
Boneless chicken wings stuffed with ground pork, cellophane noodles black mushroom, carrots & onion, served
with sweet chili sauce.
8. Thai Salad 6.95
Lettuce, bean sprouts, hard boiled egg, cucumber, red onion, green onion, bean sprouts, tofu, tomatoes served
with peanut sauce on top.
9. Thai Dumpling 8.95
Ground chicken, shrimp and crab meat stuffed in wonton skin and steamed, served with sweet soy sauce.
Salads & Yum
10. Som Tum * (papaya salad) 8.95
Fresh green papaya salad with, tomatoes, garlic, chili with lime juice. A traditional North – Eastern Thai Salad
11. Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp * 9.95
Bean sprouts, mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots tossed with lime juice, cucumber, tomatoes, green onion, red onion,
12. Yum Nua * 9.95
Sliced beef spiced tossed with lime juice, cucumber, tomatoes, green onion, red onion, cilantro, mint, chili.
13. Yum Goong * 9.95
Shrimp tossed with lime juice, cucumber, tomatoes, green onion, red onion, cilantro, chili.
14. Larb Chicken or Beef * 9.95
Ground Chicken or Beef with lime juice, green onion, red onion, cilantro, mint, rice powder, chili.
All soups are cooked with your choice of :
Bowl Hot Pot
Vegetable or Tofu 5.95 9.95
Chicken 5.95 9.95
Shrimp or Squid or Fish 6.95 13.95
Sea Food 7.95 16.95
15. Tom Khar Soup...Coconut milk soup, carrot, mushroom, bell pepper, lime juice , cilantro, dried chili.
( for Tom Khar Soup , add $ 1.00 more)
16. Tom Yum Soup *...Carrot, mushroom, bell pepper, lime juice with cilantro, dried chili.
17. Tofu Soup...Glass noodles, soft tofu, carrot, bean sprouts, napa cabbage, cilantro with garlic oil.
18. Spicy Seafood Soup * ...Carrot, mushroom, bell pepper, lime juice, basil leaf, chili.
* For the dishes marked with an asterisk please indicate to your waiter your preferred level of spiciness on a
scale from 1 to 5, with 1 being “mild” and 5 being “very spicy”
Appetizer, Salad & Soup