Entrees, Curries, Noodle & Fried Rice
All served with steamed rice, each dish prepared with your choice of :
Vegetarian ( choice of : Vegetable or Tofu or Mock Duck or Mock Chicken ) 9.95
Chicken or Beef or Pork 9.95
Roast Duck or Squid or Fish 12.95
Shrimp or Scallop 13.95
Mixed Seafood 16.95
19. Hot Basil * onion, red and green bell pepper, carrot, garlic, chili and basil leaf.
20. Sweet Basil green bean, carrot, garlic and basil leaf.
21. Garlic Pepper peas & carrot with garlic sauce, black pepper served with slice cabbage.
22. Cashew Nut * onion, green onion, carrot, celery, dried chili, garlic, cashew nut.
23. Ginger onion, green onion, carrot, celery, garlic, mushroom, ginger root, bean sauce.
24. Peanut Sauce mix vegetable with peanut sauce on top.
25. Broccoli broccoli, carrot, baby corn, mushroom, garlic with oyster sauce.
26. Sweet & Sour onion, green onion, celery, carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, pineapple with tomatoes sauce.
27. Eggplant * onion, red pepper, carrot, mushroom, garlic and basil leaf.
28. Mixed Vegetables mixed vegetables with oyster sauce.
29. Pad Prik King green bean, red pepper with prik king curry paste.
30. Panang Curry * red and green bell pepper, carrot, basil leaf in sweet & spicy curry sauce
with coconut milk.
31. Yellow Curry onion, green bell pepper, carrot, potatoes, coconut milk.
32. Red Curry * peas & carrot, red and green bell pepper, bamboo shoot, coconut milk and basil leaf.
33. Green Curry * peas & carrot, red and green bell pepper, bamboo shoot, coconut milk and basil leaf.
34. Mussamun Cury * onion, carrot, potatoes, cashew nut.
35. Pineapple Curry * red bell pepper, pnieapple, onion, carrot, coconut milk.
Noodles & Fried Rice
( noodles dish and fried rice does not served with rice )
36. Spicy Noodles * fresh rice noodles, red and green bell pepper, basil leaf, garlic, chili , egg.
37. Pad See Eew fresh rice noodles, broccoli, carrot, garlic and egg.
38. Rad Nah pan fried rice noodles, broccoli, carrot, garlic with black bean gravy sauce.
39. Pad Thai thin rice noodles, green onion, bean sprouts, egg and ground peanut.
40. Fried Rice onion, pea & carrot, garlic, egg. Served with cucumber and tomatoes.
41. Spicy Fried Rice * onion, red and green bell pepper, basil leaf, chili, garlic and egg.
42. Pineapple Fried Rice onion, green onion, pea & carrot, pineapple, cashew nut, egg with curry powder.
43. Pad Woon Sen onion, green onion, napa cabbage, carrot, tomatoes, egg, glass noodles.
* For the dishes marked with an asterisk please indicate to your waiter your preferred level of spiciness on a scale from
1 to 5,with 1 being “mild” and 5 being “very spicy”